However, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent to the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-ECRegulation (Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce))
The GDPR (Regulation(EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons),which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to regulatory developments or changes in our activities, being in force that is published on the website at all times.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and develop its activity, this website https://footricks.com, uses its own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of buying an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the locale from where he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: This website https://footricks.com may use third-party services that, on Google’s behalf, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that your browser rejects all cookies,or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must keep in mind that you will have to adapt separately the settings of each browser and computer that you use since, as we have mentioned above cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.